Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 17 :: Psalms 18-19; Acts 20:17-38

Psalm 19:12-14 (David speaking)

Who can discern his errors? Acquit me of hidden faults. 

Also keep back Your servant from presumptuous sins;
Let them not rule over me;
Then I will be blameless,
And I shall be acquitted of great transgression.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer.

* Hidden faults: sins of ignorance
* Presumptuous sins: deliberate violations

How great is the Lord that He can clean our hearts from sins that we don't even know we have? He makes all things new, even when we have no clue!!! And the things we know are sins, but do them anyways? He will not allow them to rule us. He is so good!!! Can you think of anything you have done this week that came from your sin?

No comments:

Post a Comment