Friday, December 3, 2010

December 3 :: Ezekiel 45-46; 1 John 2

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness. Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them. 

{1 John 2:9-11}

I don't know about you, but if I heard this everyday, it would not be too much. Being in the light (aka being in relationship with God) means that I love people...all the time? Well...if I'm walking in the light (aka walking next to God in my daily life, listening to what He says and obeying such)...then...yes! WOW. That's huge. Can I get an amen? This is how I'd like to go about my daying...saying "hello God..."


No comments:

Post a Comment