Monday, August 23, 2010

August 24 :: Psalms 116-118; 1 Corinthians 7:1-19

Psalm 116:1-7

I love the LORD, for he heard my voice;

he heard my cry for mercy.
Because he turned his ear to me,
I will call on him as long as I live.
The cords of death entangled me,
the anguish of the grave came upon me;
I was overcome by trouble and sorrow.
Then I called on the name of the LORD :
"O LORD, save me!"
The LORD is gracious and righteous;
our God is full of compassion.
The LORD protects the simplehearted;
when I was in great need, he saved me.
Be at rest once more, O my soul,
for the LORD has been good to you.

Do not be afraid to be weak and call out to the Lord for help - it is in the simple who are not ashamed to call to Him to whom He answers! And His answers are GOOD...



Psalm 118:22 - Prophecy of Jesus Alert!

The stone the builders rejected

has become the capstone;

No comments:

Post a Comment