Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 22 :: Exodus 4-6; Matthew 14:22-36

Exodus 4: 14-17
"Then the LORD's anger burned against Moses and he said, "What about your brother, Aaron the Levite? I know he can speak well. He is already on his way to meet you, and his heart will be glad when he sees you. You shall speak to him and put words in his mouth; I will help both of you speak and will teach you what to do. He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him. But take this staff in your hand so you can perform miraculous signs with it."
Look how the Lord reacts when He burns with anger! He not only 1) puts His loved one's fears aside by giving him a solution, but 2) comforts and pushes him forward onto the plans He has.

I want to try this next time I get mad - ask myself: "What are they doing that's making me angry? Where does that originate in them?" For if I ask, I may find out - and can then help put their fears aside and then encourage them to do His Will!


Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment